Thursday, September 3, 2009

18th day...

Hmmm... I miss him... Nobody would tell me what's going on.. Some said that he likes some other girl.. Some also said that that girl is with his friend.. Some even said that he crazily in love with this girl... OMG!!! What the hell is happening? Nobody wants to tell me.. Not even him himself.. I really don't know anymore.. What am suppose to do? So what if i still love him.. He doesn't really seem to care.. He doesn't even care about his damn health for goodness sake... He doesn't even care about himself.. Which hurts me so badly because i just can't bear to see him this way.. It's too early to give up on life right now.. He never shares anything with anyone.. At least tell us n maybe we could help.. 2 heads are much better than one... Hmmm... I really don't know anymore... I have lost all my sense of direction now.. Life has no more meaning but i will still move on... Guys and their ego's... I just really don't get them sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment