Sunday, August 23, 2009

7th Day..............

Hmmm... What should i even say?? I really don't know anymore.. Hmmm... I just miss him so much but all i can do right now is to just let go.. It's not fair because he doesn't really feel much for us anymore.. All he's focusing on right now is just on his family and stuff.. Hmmm... I just really miss him and hope that he is already feeling much better because he was sick for the past few days that we didn't meet up before this.. I'm really just worried about him.. I've texted him but he just never replies.. He just never ever replies.. Just reply a msg saying that he is okay and that he is feeling much better is already much more than enough.. But no.. He has to not reply me.. I know that i'm not really his anybody anymore but i do still care about him.. Although i am not important to him anymore but he is still important to me.. Why are all guys just so egoistic?? I'm still human.. If i was your pet and if you wanted to treat me that way than i'm fine woth that but i am human.. So can't i be treated better?? Hmmm... Worried and sad.. I'm really a patient person but in his case.. I will wait.. Wait for him till he is ready for love and then ask him what and who am i to him.. GOSH!!!!!!!!! Love hurts like hell...

No comments:

Post a Comment