Thursday, August 20, 2009

4th Day

I don't know what to do anymore.. My life is now nothing but just a blur.. Nothing makes sense anymore.. Seriously.. Without him, i'm really nothing.. I don't know anything anymore.. I just miss him so much.. Not having him by my side really just feels weird.. I feel like i have a hole in my heart.. Not just one hole but it's a really huge hole.. He was always there for me.. He was and is my everything.. I just feel so weak and useless.. Hmmm... It's like i'll die without a guy in my life.. Which is rather true actually.. I will die if he isn't in life anymore.. It's impossible to find another guy like him.. I do admit that he is kinda too over protective and too over worried about me at times but aren't all guys like that when it comes to caring and protecting their gf? Isn't it? That actually shows that they care and stuff.. I used to complain about it like all the time but now that he's not here... I kinda miss it.. Telling me what i'm not suppose to do because it's inappropriate... I miss all those times that we were together.. Laughing and telling each other about our problems.. Now it's different.. He needs space so i will give him his space.. But i just hope that he wont leave me.. I just really hope..

No comments:

Post a Comment